Saturday, August 29, 2015

Instant Messaging between Dad & Elder Miller 8.9.15

Hey im jumping back on here at 3 soo u should like be available so we can talk a little haha :)
Do you have instant messaging?
OK but you still have to write us a long letter. I will only have 5 mintues since that is when I leave Sanoviv to the airport.
u left yet?
I'm right here waiting. How's it going? What are you up to?
Just finally getting settled in i think.
just got done plyaing volley ball for like 2 hrs haha
Awesome! What is your companion like, where is he from?
hes from indiana,um hes a little different, he just is a little immature sometimes
Every one of them will be! haha   What do you like about the MTC?
its fun being in the dorms with a bunch of guys. its cool teaching the "investigators' but i get so nervous going in before
What is a full schedule for the day? How does that differ from a Sunday? What is your favorite part about the MTC? Brady Heiner told me his son saw you and you were able to talk, that's so funny you were babies crawling around together and his dad and I were basically companions in the MTC and went to the same mission together.
the foods good, it just makes you go A TON haha
What kind of food do they have? Is it all you can eat with desserts? I think I've lost another 3 lbs. this week at Sanoviv. I am so happy to go home right now. I'll keep writing from my phone. How long can you do this for?
ya the cafeteria has like 4-5 main courses with salad and fruit and a couple deserts and ya for the most part all you can eat
i have like an hr on here
That's what I remember. It sounds awesome! When I went to the MTC I loved the food and how much I got to eat.
i totally think ive put on weight haha
Awesome but don't put on too much you'll have to get new suits.
Do you have to do it in Spanish?
How did your Spanish compared to everyone else's in your district? I never had to do any teaching in Spanish like that before happened to my mission. That sounds kind of scary. But I'm sure that helps you learn Spanish better than anything else. I also learned that reading the book of Mormon in Spanish is one of the best things you can do to learn the language.
ya im prettty sure they are already members, but they pretend like they have no idea, and they say they speak no english so if you dont say it right they act all confused and its a little fruistrationg sometiems but ive actually feel like ive been doing pretty well. its just hard cuz my companion actually knows spanish pretty well actually our district is like an advanced spanish so they all know a good amount, but he just doesnt have any attention span and so i usually end up teaching everything and he says like 2 lines
ya its way scary actually and frustrationg cuz my companion kinda sits tyhere. but the o
How many people are in each room? Who is your favorite? What time get to go to bed at?
we have 5 theres usually 6. my district has 9 and we have 4 districts in our zone. my favs right now are elder hunt from westlake area, hes the one going to trinidad, and his companison elder flint from spanish fork ish hes going to toronto 
lights out r at 1030 and we wake up at 630
OK well I'm driving now I am on the road from Santo Viva to Las Palmas using the microphone option so I'm sure that all of the words will not come out correctly in fact as I drive I'm going about 60 miles an hour and I won't even be able to look down I'm sure they'll have some funny words but you can kind of guess and see what it says a little bit so I'm almost to the military stop
That's better for you. I just make it made it through the military stop in front of Fox Studios right now went out for some yummy tacos last night. I love that you get to practice your Spanish teaching lessons I don't think there's anything better than you could too. I've obviously if danced a lot and the way they teach Spanish in the last 20 years. I'm excited for you to get to Phoenix.
What is your favorite thing about the MTC and what don't you like about the MTC? What has made it difficult this week being away and what would you do differently to prepare?
um theres not really one thing that stands out as my favorite thing here, and nothing i really hate either its just kinda meh. some fun, or spiritual times here and there, and then some hard times of working hard or being nervous or telling my comp to not do this or that or not to just disapear haha
Do you like my emails or the written letters better that I send you during the week? Or do you like them both forms?
i like the dear elders cuz i get those every day but emails only on p days
Is that hard for you? I was thinking about a good way to write letters to everyone if you write one basic letter that everyone can see and then you cut and paste it to everyone's letter and then you can add personal things to whoever else right and it looks like you wrote them a big long letter.
is what hard?
Like not having music or your friends being away or being away from family you're homesick or dealing with some of your past issues or anything like that?
Did you get the package? Is there anything else we can send you?
ya thank you hahah we actually were  jsut talking about tryijng to get a hoop like an hr before it came haha umm actually if u send another one sometime can u throw in like 2 more pair of shorts and like 2 shirts maybe like my vegas ball ones or something, its just with me playing ball here eveyday they stink way bad but then i dont have anything to put on at nighrt when were chillin
Mom said she's waiting for you to respond to her.
Send me your daily calendar what's that like every single day? And what exactly Sunday like? I was look Sundays! Can you join the choir yet?
well we have bfast at 710 then study time at 740 till 1050 then gym till 1210 then lunch till like 1240 then class with a teacher then dinner at 510 then class for a bit then teaching someone then class then daily planning at 9 dorms at 930 lights out at 1030
Make sure you write mom a long letter she is waiting for one and is wondering why you're not instant messaging her also like you or me.
I'm now with Joel you know what that's like. Ha ha Ha. Joe says hi and he says anything goes!. I hope it doesn't get caught at the border was something weird like usual.
So is are your classes religious or are you just learning Spanish? What are you learning religiously? And what are they teaching you in Spanish?
um mainly spanish really
So are you doing vocabulary or what are you doing and what is your guide to learn with?
they have some like special books for the missionaries and ya kinda vocb
How did the other guys learn Spanish?
school
So you want another basketball hoop? And what do you miss the most?
no haha not another one ahah, um idk just u guys and friends and especially music ahah we sing a ton especially in the showes ahah
Have you seen anyone else in the MTC that you know? Joel wants to know are there any Mexican boys there?
dang ok my hrs up i gotta go love you so much 
miss you 
OK love you have a great day and Joel sends a hug goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment