Saturday, August 29, 2015

8.14.15

Hey everyone sorry for not writing last week but that'll just give me more to write about this time :) So Ive hit the end of week 3. Its only been 16 days but I feel like Ive been here for months, but at the same time it's been fast. The days feel like weeks but the weeks feel like days, if that makes any sense.

So lets see what's been going on. Um well first of all, I broke out in hives last week all over my body :) Not really sure what from but they were so fun, haha. I actually think it might have been from the detergent i used. But it's gotten better and i switched to a different one so we'll see how it goes this week.

The gym has been closed for a while now so it's been a ton of volleyball. It's been fun, but im kinda getting bored haha, but the gym is opening wed i think. It's way fun when you get some good guys together.
I've really started to love my district. They are all so different but way cool. There is one Elder that reminds me of Trevor (my cousin) so much, in his humor. Its hilarious, he makes me laugh all day.

My district is super musically talented for the most part. Most of them were in their school choirs and/or musicals. So we sing all the time and i love it :)  Any time we aren't studying we're singing. Literally anytime, when were sitting around, eating, playing volleyball, and especially when were all showering haha.

Um so i'm kinda getting sick of the food a little, its just all starting to be the same thing, or even when it's not it kinda all taste the same haha. Tmi, but i have never, i mean never in my whole life gone the bathroom as much as i have these last three weeks :P

Wednesdays we get the newbies and I actually knew some this time. I've seen Jax from the ward a couple times and Brayden Day. Yesterday i saw Bryson Young from summit ball, and we have the same P day so we are definitely going to play a lot. But guess who grabed me in the cafeteria. I didn't even see him but he recognized me and yelled my name. I didn't hear him, so then came and pulled on me. It was Ben Tanner from the Provo days. It was crazy seeing him. We didnt get to talk much, but he'll be around a bit so i want to talk to him some more.

Our days are all pretty much the same now, and i think that's why they feel so long. We wake up at 6:30, eat breakfast at 7:10 then study in the classroom. Then lunch and gym time, then class with a teacher. Then we teach that teacher as they act as investigators, then more class time. Then dinner, then teach a "real" investigator then more classes, then bed time is at 10:30 and repeat -_- but ya its all good.

Spanish is going ok, like its good but we are no where near where it needs to be. P-days are the best. Every morning we go to the temple and it is so cool. Probably the strongest i have felt the spirit, has been there. Today we did sealings and i got to do 6 brothers, it was really cool. But at the same time, the devotionals have been amazing too. I've had more revelation in these 2 1/2 weeks then probably my whole life combined. It's so amazing!

I got a hair cut today and its sooooo short. Its wierd. They didnt use sissors either and so he kinda just went at my hair and ya :( but its whatever i really don't care that much, as long as its not awful then I'm good.

 Ya Dad was right, well mostly right, Sundays are the second best day besides p day. It is way more relaxed and really spritual. We have a big devotional and sacrament and district meeting and we go sing in the choir so ya its fun. On sunday we sang for Russel M. Nelson. He came and talked and it was really cool. 

I love the letters/dearelders and everything from you guys soo much. Thank You! They are like how i get through the week haha. Oh and everyone should like send me pictures and stuff because i sadly realized i dont have any of anyone and ya kinda sad about it. 

Oh and the unit number for my dear elder is #625

Miss everyone so much, can't believe its only been like 16 days

Elder Miller 🐯

No comments:

Post a Comment