Friday, June 17, 2016

6.13.16

Dear Family and Friends,

I'ts so hot😲 hahaha everyone says we should be this hot yet. 120 is not
normal for the body. I feel like when we were born we should have had
a label that said do not store in area over 100 degrees. And if that
were the case we are soo far past that. Haha

I don't have like any time today sorry. This morning we did a huge
service project shoveling rocks and it through our day a little and
haven't had anytime to sit down. But Not a ton happened this so that
mean next week it'll be awesome and I'll tell you all about it haha.

We have been back with Patricia Jalapa and we have a new date for
baptism for July 2. We'll see how it goes. She's ready she's just not
confident in herself and feels like she needs to be perfect after she
is baptized and is scared.

Oscar and Luz came to church again this week! We have another lesson
tonight with them, and we are going to just continue to help get over
some of her doubts and fears of things.

Alma canceled on us this week and haven't been able to get back in. I
really hope she hasn't given up on us because she seemed to have some
pretty good potential.

Well that's about it around here I'm sorry I can't write more. But
I'll make up for it next week.
Love you all
Elder Miller
The great escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment