Tuesday, March 8, 2016

3.7.16

What's up guys

So not much to report this week.
We sadly didn't find anyone this week, but that just means we'll find
double this week😋

Ya it's been a lot of just trying to get things going. Our ward is
awesome, and are super wiling to help. President Juchau from the
mission came down and talked during our ward coordination and did
awesome. It was really cool and are getting ready to take off, right
now we're just making sure everything is set and safe to take flight
😜

Ya so not much this week, a little service here and there, but next
week should be good. We had one project where I'm still trying to
figure out the purpose, but we pretty much too a garage full, and I
mean full of stuff out and in the driveway, to them "organize it" and
put it all back in. It took five hours and her organization skill
could need a bit of help to say the least. It looked exactly the same
when we finished as it did when we started. Oh well. I had fun because
she had a bunch of old stuff, including a bunch of stuff I remember
growing up around, and I had quite the memories flood back haha.
We have a mission wide training from a 70 on Wednesday and I'm pretty
pumped, not only will it be awesome and spiritual and I'll learn a
ton, but I also get to see all my old buddies 😊 I found out my
trainer elder wells is training again, so I get to meet my "brother"
haha.

Umm I don't really what else haha sorry. But next week will be better
I'm sure of it.

Love you guys so much.
Talk to ya next week
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment