Wednesday, February 24, 2016

2.23.16

Hi guys!

So I found out this morning that I'm getting transferred again. Not
sure where yet, but I'm excited, but sad at the same time because me
and elder cespedes are having fun and we have some baptism lined up
but I'm happy to get to try another are and ward.

So we thought Ricardo was going to go to a different ward, but his
(separated) wife feels uncomfortable still so he's going to just go to
solano. And he's super excited to get baptized. He's still on track
for the 5 of March so hopefully I get to come back for that one.

We may have yet another under 18 baptism get blocked again☹️ Giseles
dad doesn't think she's old enough. She's 14 and super smart and has
had the lessons taught to her three times, but he's not a member and
his wife is but she doesn't have a testimony, and so she doesn't push
very hard😔 hopefully he will say ok, but if not I know she will get
baptized when she turns 18.

Well I'm realizing I'm a lot more sad than I thought I was to leave
here and some great members. Speaking of which I'm going to go say
goodbye to them.

I'll let u guys know where I end up.

Love you guys

Have a good week

Elder Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment