Monday, February 15, 2016

2.15.16

Hey everyone!

It's beautiful here. All I hear is you guys are freezing haha, I'm sorry.

This week has been awesome! So we have had a girl name Gisselle
getting ready for baptism am. She's been so ready for a long time, but
her mom, a inactive since she was 19, hasn't had a very strong
testimony so the lessons have been more for her, but finally this
week, she's feeling the spirit. She told us that she's feeling like
the lord has been in her house, and has seen a change in her daughter.
She's ready, and the only reason why she's not getting baptized this
week is she wants to wait for her grandma that is coming up from
Mexico in a few weeks. We're so excited for her!

We have also had huge progress with a guy named Ricardo. His family
was baptized like a yr ago, and he didn't want anything to do with it,
and then he moved out but they weren't divorced. When we first started
teaching him, we thought Maybe he was doing it to get back with his
wife, but we e been working hard with him this last few weeks, and he
came to us and said he knoWs this is the true church, and he can see
such and incredible change is his life and especially the days he
reads the Book of Mormon. I too have seen the incredible power of the
Book of Mormon in my life, and know how true it is, and the difference
in my day when I read it and when I don't is night and day. I am so
grateful for it In my life.

We had exchanges with the zone leaders and it was awesome! They are
definitely older missionaries. We had such a spiritual day, I honestly
kinda hope I get transferred with an older companion. Don't get me
wrong, I love elder Cespedes. We've finally figured it out and we are
having a ton of fun, and we are working our hardest.

I can't believe we only have like 10 days left in this transfer. These
two have flown by. Next pday is Tuesday, and I'll know my fate😛

I love you guys so much.
I hope you guys are doing good.
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment