Tuesday, July 4, 2017

7.4.17

Hey guys!!

Happy 4th of July!! How's everyone doing! Not too much to report this
week, except that it's been pretty warm as Arizona normally is this
time. It's been quite the experience of having no one to teach and so
we are outside trying to talk to people. The problem is no one else
wants to be outside so we knock doors and people answer then tell us
it's too hot so they shut it haha. I'm trying to convince my self
that's its one of those things that the old people tell you "it builds
character" haha. It's been fun tho. The people that do talk to us
though are super nice and we've heard some great stories. Sadly none
want to hear much of our message but it'll come soon.

We got a new mission president on Saturday. His name is president
Collins. I actually haven't met him yet but from the few people that
have they say he is really cool. If he is as awesome as they say I'm a
little sad I won't really get to be around him much, but I loved
president griffin so I think I'm good with only having 1 president.

Since we haven't had people to teach we have really tried to push with
service, and there are plenty of people that love that. We have
cleaned 3 yards this week, helped with broken cars, carding things
into house it's been fun. Who doesn't like when someone else does
their work haha. It always feels great to help and serve, and I think
that's the only we are beating the heat right now haha, it makes you
forget about it a bit when you are helping out.

Well that's kinda it from down here in the oven

Love you guys!
Have an awesome 4th!!!
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment