Tuesday, July 25, 2017

7.24.17

Hey guys,

It's been a really weird week. Anything from our investigators, to the
wards, to the weather.

I feel like I'm really being tested right now and it stinks because
I'm down to the end and I want the dream last couple weeks and these
aren't it haha. The weather has been oddly humid for Arizona so that
been weird. I sweat enough as it is hahaha. A lot of people think it's
funny or feel bad, so I think their gonna let us in, but instead they
give us water and shut the door 😋

I feel really bad for elder Lewis because I think he thinks it's him,
because coincidentally ever since he's come we haven't had anyone
to teach. But he's a great guy and a good worker. I'm shocked at how
hard he studies and knows Spanish. He's only been out 7 months and does
great.

We got a lot of referrals this week so we were pumped but they turned
out to be fake or not interested. We think elder Lewis will train and
then they can have the greenie magic pick it back up haha.
That's kinda it for work, but I've loved my studies lately. Ive gone
back to reading the New Testament and always enjoy learning more about
Christ and having my love for my savior grow each time. The scriptures
are the only thing that gets me through some of these rough days and
I'm so grateful for them. The scriptures are incredible and bring the
Spirit into my life like almost nothing else can.
Well I can't believe I'm almost here. In a week it will have been 2
full years since I went into the mtc. Blows my mind.

Love you guys,

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment