Thursday, April 27, 2017

4.25.17

So it's pretty crazy day as a zone leader trying to figure transfers
and helping people know where to go and how to get there. And probably
wasn't the best day to get haircuts at a members where they also had a
big lunch for us that lasted almost 2 hours haha. Havnt had anytime
today.

I had an interview with the mission president on Friday and he asked
me to stay with my companion 1 more transfer. So I'll be with him for
6 more weeks and then I'll have someone else for about 9. This will be
the second time I've been in an area longer than 3 months haha.
But not much happened this week. Its been a really slow week
actually๐Ÿ˜•  And we don't have anyone to teach. We have the couple I
talked about last week, but they are out of town, and then everyone
else we've dropped ๐Ÿ˜• definitely the hardest thing for our mission.

Finding people to teach.
Actually but we did have a awesome baptism on Saturday! Little metzly
got baptized and it was super special. People actually came this time.
I called so many people trying to come support. We really hope all of
this will help her parents soon get married and baptized ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sorry this has been probably my worst letter of the mission.
I'll do a better one next week.

Love you guys!

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment