Tuesday, March 21, 2017

3.20.17

Hey guys

Crazy week here in arizona. So we started off the week making sure everything was getting ready for Nancy and Hannys baptism. We got a lot done and it was good. We taught a few lessons and found a few promising people. Then Wednesday comes around and transfers come and go and there's no changes so we just kept working. Well at about 2 that day I get a phone call from the mission president telling me I have a few hours to pack and leave because I was being transferred. That was hard. Especially because he had previously told me that i would be staying there the rest of my mission. I really loved that ward, and area, and we had so much going on it was great. Im now in a area a little west of my old area called La Joya. It's definitely different from the last ward so well see how it goes.My companions name is elder johnson from Georgia. He has been out 3 months and doesn't seem to want to be here, so itll be the goal to help him want to learn Spanish and be a missionary. We also cover a ysa in english so thats a pretty big change too haha. So well see how this transfer goes.
I am in the same zone and district so that's kinda fun.

Saturday and sunday were really good tho. Saturday morning Nancy and Haney were baptized and it was perfect! It was the first time ive had a bpatism were something major did not go wrong. It was pretty cool. Then on sunday i was able to go back and do the confirmation for Nancy. It was a really special experience to be a part of.

Sunday was packed with stuff. So we had a meeting at 7 and we had to go pick up some other elders so we were up at 530 to do everything. Then we ran to Cielito at 9 to do the confirmation. Then we ran to la joya for another meeting at 10 then had church at 11. Then we left mid way, and ran to he ysa ward at 1. Its super weird and quiet haha. I felt weird haha. The we had dinner at 5, some finding with a ysa member and then a lesson at 8. It was a long day haha. Luckily we were able to do this because i am no longer on a bike haha, which im surprisingly sad about. I had just accepted my fate of being on bike and was enjoying it.

I guess that's how the mission goes. As soon as you feel good and are getting comfortable it means its time to change.

Hope you guys are all doing good!

Love ya'll,

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment