Monday, December 5, 2016

11.28.16

Hey guys.

It has been just about a full week since I've been gone and
its been quite the ride. Between adjusting to home and then have to re
adjust back to mission life has been interesting, but its. Awesome.  I
love it out here. And its been super fun because I got to be back with
my trainer for his last 3 weeks of the mission! Elder wells is awesome
and its been quite the throwback. We are also in a trio with an elder
named elder Jones. He is from Kansas.

I think I'm back into the routine of things, but still figuring out who
everyone is and what not. I know we are in a ward called estrella in
tolleson.

I thought I would have been home for Thanksgiving so it was a little
hard to adjust to not being with family for it but it was ok. We were
invited to breakfast and had a fun time there playing risk and
football. then later We had dinner with a family from a ward i used to
be in. The same family that does the taco truck. It was super fun. i
love the waldo family it was super fun, and we were with an old friend
elder tomayo. I ate so much food. Probably the most i ever have. I had
11 plates of food. Everything from turkey, ham, potatoes, to seviche,
tacos, pig skin ( not fried/not chicaron) and chicken throat. It was
quite the menu.

We haven't had a ton of luck this week, but we met a man and his wife
who want to be baptized and said they believe we are the true church,
after one lesson. It was pretty neat. He is on date for Dec 11. We are
pretty excited.

Sorry this wasn't a great email. Its been a crazy day trying to figure
out a bunch of stuff, like my money card, or my area book app, and
then elder jones broke his glasses so we a to find a place that was in
our area and ya just lots of fun. Ill make sure to send a good one
next week..

Love you guys a ton!

Elder Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment