Wednesday, July 6, 2016

7.5.16

What's up guys!

So like my family back home, I too am moving. I am heading up north to
get away from the heat haha. It drops to 65 at night, that will be
almost a 60 degree difference from here! It's called cottonwood near
Sedona. I'm excited but I am suuper sad to leave. His has been my
longest area and I love these people and I really don't want to say
goodbye.

But on happier notes, Patricia Jalapa is getting baptized this
Saturday!!! Yeeeesss it's taken so much work haha. But she is ready
and I am pumped!! It's going to be awesome. My only fear is not
finding someone that will drive me back down here from cottonwood for
the baptism. I really really hope I can come back or I will be sooo
sad.

Luz and Oscar are back! For the first time in 3 years Luz stayed for
all 3 hours, and she loved it. She said it was exactly what she
needed, and felt so much love from the ward. Oscar went to work after
the first, but she stayed and I think she will continue to do so
forever. We weren't able to fast with them, but I think they will this
week and then Oscar will be able to come to all three hrs as well. I
love them so much. Luz texted me a huge text that said thank you,
thanks for finding us again, for not giving up, and helping us back. I
love them so much. Luz is someone I know I knew before this life. I'm
going to say goodbye today and bawl cuz I'm a baby.

Sacramento has been working so much that we haven't been able to get in.
He starts at 2:30 am and gets home at like 8:00pm. He works at a field
some 2 hrs away from his house. I feel really bad for him. But he
takes his one day off and has come to church three times in a row now.
It's cool. I hope they can continue helping him.

I hope you guys had an awesome 4th. Mine was pretty sad, we literally
did nothing, mostly because we couldn't, because we had to be home by
6 and during the day no one was home or wanted to talk to us haha. But
for dinner, elder heller made crab cakes, and shrimp n grits. It was
quite good. We then were weird and played risk my second time ever and
guess who won, me😊

But anyway, I have to go cry now.

I love you guys hope all is well!

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment