Wednesday, May 25, 2016

5.24.16

Hello Family & Friends,

So I am staying in Agua Fria! Elder Pennington is leaving tho. But
he's excited. This is only his second area after 16 months so he's
excited to try something new. All that  being said I don't have much
time because we are going to say goodbye to the ward.

But real quick, we recieved answers to all our prayers this week. We
havnt had anyone to teach in a while, and we found three new
investigators! It felt good to teach the lessons again haha. But it
was awesome. Two were referrals, and one we found just knocking on
doors. I'm super excited. We are just hoping they want to progress.
We still haven't been able to get back with Patricia Jalapa. So we've
been sad about that. We don't know what happened but ya she won't
answer us or anything like that.

We also don't know what happened to Oscar and Luz. They've ended up
cancelling our last two lessons, so I hope everything is okay. They
are so close to coming back,and getting back to the path, we just need
to get back in there haha. So this next week should be good.
I just found out that the other elder in my ward, elder tomayo is
being transferred. So now there will be three new people to the area.
Elder buckway went to the mission home yesterday, and flew home this
morning. I was pretty sad. I really didn't think I'd be this sad, but
of course, as all of you know I am a baby and cried when he left. It
wasn't fun😕  but he's home now and deserves it. He worked hard, and
taught me a lot. I'll see him again tho, because he's in Utah up in
Ogden. He actually went to the same school as tanner and Trevor. But
ya I'm gonna miss him.

I can't believe it's been a year since I graduated. It felt like
yesterday, but soo much has happened that it makes it feel like
foooreevver ago. Hope everyone has an awesome summer!
Gotta run. Love you all. Do something fun for me this summer. haha

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment