Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Elder Miller 1st transfer... 12.1.15

Hey hey
So got the call yesterday I'm getting transferred. I didn't think it
would be this hard wow. So after I found out, we went to a few
families and I was so sad
 and me being a baby was crying hahah. I
did not think it would be this hard. I feel like I just got my new
family AGAIN and now I'm leaving them all AGAIN. ugh but ya guess
that's another part of the mission. So ya got all packed up this
morning and ready to go. I won't find out where I go till the big
meeting tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous but excited as well.
So that'll be tomorrow, but this last week was pretty awesome. So
obviously thanksgiving was Thursday. We weren't allowed to go
proselyte or anything because again obviously people are going to be
busy so we sat in our house al day haha. We did get to go to dinner
and it was really fun. We went to a family in the ward who is really
poor but we're so proud of having us for dinner, they were telling
everyone at church haha. It was really good too. We had turkey but it
was all dark meat and in salsa haha. It was tasty. The. We had beans
and rice and torillas. It was good. We played some little games but
eventually had to go home. So we watched the testament and went to bed
early haha. Then on Friday I got a awesome package from the fam.
Thank you!! It was awesome. It was a "traditional" thanksgiving dinner
in a box hahah. Sadly I haven't had time to make it with transfers and
everything but I'm kinda excited haha. And I got an awesome nativity,
so now I can feel all Christmasy 
🏼 haha it was fun. And Saturday
was super! It was pretty crazy but good. So let's start with what time
I woke up at. 4 4AM. It was awful hahah but so worth it, because we
got to go to the temple. We woke up that early because we needed time
to get ready then go to the district leaders house to get them and
then the rule is you have to have a member give you a ride so we had
to go to another house. And then the session started at 6. But it was
awesome. I love the temple. And this one is beautiful. It's only
barely a yr old and it is super nice. The temple is always amazing and
the spirit is so strong. I'm so thankful to have a temple in my
mission, as well as get to go every quarter. After the temple we took
a little nap, then Headed out to go to a few referrals we received.
When we got to both houses they were both so open and super excited to
have us there. I'm sad I won't be there to see them progress but they
are both so ready. After we went to prepare for nikis baptism. It was
incredible. The spirit was so so strong and everyone was crying and it
was just incredible everyone said that that was the strongest they've
felt the spirit at any baptism. Rosa (her sister) gave a beautiful
talk on the spirit and then Niki bore her testimony and just wow she
is amazing and I'm gong to miss her so much her and rosa have taught
me so much and have strengthened my testimony a ton. They are so
strong and some of the best people I've ever met. I am  definitely
going to miss them the most.
Then on Sunday we were able to finally able to get Blanca to tell us
to pick a date so next time elder wells is going to give her a date
for her baptism. And when she does I get to come back for the baptism!
And get to see everyone. I'm already excited for that day 

So ya pretty fun week. I'll let u know how tomorrow goes and who I'm
with and where I end up.
Gotta go.
Love u guys
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment