Tuesday, June 13, 2017

6.12.17

Hey guys!

So this last week was transfers and I got elder Lewis. He was in the
district the transfer before so  I already know him, and he's awesome
he's a hard worker who has really studied his Spanish so it's fun.
He's from Alaska and everybody loves it haha. They thinks it so cool.
It makes him  happy 😊
We've been working hard this week. We've really trying to  talk to
everyone and it's been pretty cool. It's been a lot of just finding
but its been cool we've talked some cool people.
Idk why but I can't think of really anything. Just kinda a slow week
but that's okay. Its already been super fun with elder Lewis.
That's kinda it haha sorry
I'll have more next week, I'm feeling like it'll be a good one 🙂
Love you guys
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment