Monday, November 16, 2015

11.16.15

What's up everyone

We had Talis baptism on Saturday!!! It was awesome. Sadly I forgot my
camera with pics soo I'll send those next week but ya it was
incredible. I had the opportunity to baptize him and it was amazing.
To be in the water with him helping him complete a saving ordinance
was like almost nothing else. The spirit was so strong and he was so
happy. He has changed so much since we started teaching him,(aka my
first day haha) it was so awesome. And know Nicki has hers on the 28
th and she is soo excited for that. Sadly nothing has changed with
Jennifer and her mom. We're thinking we may just have to help her wait
until March when she turns 18. Thanks for all the pics and stuff this
week it was perfect. Saturday was incredible but this week has been an
off week and it was super nice to get those 😊 But it's all good,
because the baptism was awesome and it was like a reset for me and so
the work goes on! Haha

Our week has been just been super focus on Tali and getting all ready
for the baptism and then with Nicki, because she is actually going to
Chicago for a week so we've spent a lot of time with her trying to get
her ready as well. She is so ready it's incredible. She's really been
such an inspiration, and has been such a blessing meeting her, and
every time we talk to her I feel like my testimony just gets stronger
and stronger. It's awesome. Haha speaking of stronger I've gone back
to crossfit in the mornings and its super fun. I pave hated running
every morning so this has been a really nice change. My companion and
roommates think I'm nuts and take pics of me all the time haha but
it's fun. My companion ca,e out of the shower the first day I started
and I was doing handstand push-ups, and was so confused and took pics
haha

I do still have to go walk with my comp because he likes running but
it's all good. And I know I can't complain compared to snow haha but
the morning ps are like 50 and I freeze with shorts and a super thin
shirt/hoodie haha. 6:30 feels so early sometimes haha so add cold it's
not always the funnest to try and wake up to. Not sure y but I took a
pic right when I woke up and I look dead and that's sometimes how I
feel at that time haha I'll send it. Nothin too special with food this
week. I made a breakfast sandwich one day haha I'll send ya a pic of
that. But that's this week.

So in two weeks we have transfers and I'm getting pretty nervous. I
feel like I just got comfortable and adjusted and now it all might
change blah but that's in a little while so I won't worry too much
right now.

Love y'all
Don't freeze 😜
Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment